Thursday, October 18, 2012

NEW MUSTHAVE | Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt

1. Mija Creators of Desire 2. The Blonde Salad 3. Elena Perminova 4. Fashion Zen 5. Style Scrapbook

This season's musthave (and my personal musthave as well) the Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt. Love it or hate it. As you can see in the picture there are several ways to combine it. But why is suddenly a sweatshirt that costs more than 200 euros a hype? I can't put my finger on it, but I know one thing ,that it's sold out everywhere! I really have the urge to buy it, but at the other hand, it's already everywhere. My mom is going soon to London, let's first see if she can find a store where it's actually not sold out ;-). To be continued.. Enjoy your evening!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment