Wednesday, December 12, 2012

INSTAWEEK | 50


1. Whoo whoo, finally real snow in the Netherlands. Here a view from my balcony in Amsterdam.
2. What suits perfectly this weather? Yes.. A Christmas tree! My own tree with pink/silver balls haha :-).
3. While I was back home at my parents' place I was even more amazed by the snow. This really feels like Christmas.
4. Happy Birthday dad! 52 years young! I just love birthdays(cakes) ;-).
5. Here with a real snow proof outfit last weekend (here).
6. Mmm.. Sushi for my dad's birthday, perfect!
7. With my Zebra heels and Leopard jeans, rawww (here)
8. Yesterday's outfit with my H&M beanie (here)
9. Will be on the blog later on today, my new Maison Martin Margiela x H&M goodie. Stay tuned! 

PS Guys, you wanna follow me on Instagram, so that I can keep you posted every day? My username is: ' maudcns'.


XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

No comments:

Post a Comment