Wednesday, December 26, 2012

OUTFIT | Merry Christmas


Hi guys, Here an outfit post from Switzerland again. Merry Christmas, is the first thing I wanted to say to you all. Hope you will have amazing days with all your beloved ones. That what is Christmas is all about. Yesterday evening I had big Christmas dinner with my close family and friends. All together, at a big table enjoying turkey and laughing out loud. Well today, unfortunately I have to do some schoolwork. So I am going back to work! Love from Switzerland!









Topshop Boyfriend Blazer (herehere & here)
Zara Jumpsuit
Forever21 Ring
Chanel Nail Polish (here)

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' 

4 comments:

  1. We, the Midnight Couture Team, want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We did a little Christmas Special photoshoot in one of Berlin's IN Clubs. Come along and share your thoughts with us. We are happy to welcome you :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! I am your new follower on facebook, i hope you follow me back!♥
    Big kiss from Portugal *

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat... feliz navidad!

    :)


    http://theiamwave.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete