Thursday, February 21, 2013

OUTFIT | Whop!


Hi guys, Hope your week is going well. I cannot wait until this week will be over. Then I will have my Spring holiday. And will visit Paris. That will result in loads of (vintage) shopping, eating, drinking and obviously taking loads of pictures for my blog. I am already thinking about what outfits I should bring (I know I am crazy), but then I have something to look forward to. What do you guys think that is a must have to bring (or to buy). I already made a shopping list what I should like to have. I will post that soon, so stay tuned!







Massimo Dutti Leather Jacket (here) / Zara Sweatshirt & Heels / Paige Tie Dye Jeans (here) / Mulberry Bag (here) / Necklace from a boutique in Boston / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Great look
    Lovely tshirt
    Kiss
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke look zo bij elkaar! Vind je trui erg gaaf! X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!
    Love the reflector shades!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so loving cartoon-like tops at the moment. looks great!
    xx
    www.atipsytart.blopgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely t-shirt! great outfit sweety!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete