Thursday, July 18, 2013

BEAUTY | Apivita Body Scrub


While I was in Mykonos I ran into this amazing Greek brand called Apivita. I ran into in the hotel where they had showergel, shampoo and many others. I was so enthusiastic about the brand that I had to buy this scrub at the pharmacy. It is all organic and the perfume scent is amazing! Apart from that, it works so good! Normally I am not into beauty stuff, but I had to share this with you guys. You can buy this brand at the dutch pharmacies and probably in other countries as well. However, this does not keep me from going again to Greece. Mykonos I will definitely see you again next year!


XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. The name is in italian so I hope I can find it here!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete