Sunday, September 15, 2013

EVENT | Skin Cosmetics Opening Oosterbeek


Hi folks, How have your weekend been? I had a great and busy one. I went on Saturday to the grande opening of Skin Cosmetics in Oosterbeek. This beautiful store located in the heart of the town has 150 meter square full with the most fabulous perfumes, Diptyque candles and many more. There were drinks and other delicious things and great personnel who showed your around this amazing shop. Unfortunately I did not have the time to stick around for a while, so I had to leave soon unfortunately. However, you can find more picture on their Facebook page (here) and more updates about their products and many other things! Enjoy your Sunday!









XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I'ld like to hear your feedback on Acqua di Parma, I heard a lot about this perfume but haven't tried it. Keep in touch or maybe follow each other?






    >>>new post on themilanomode.com










    ReplyDelete