Monday, September 23, 2013

OUTFIT | Faire du Shopping à Paris



Bonjouuuuur mes chèries fashionista's, Here is my second outfit from Paris. Unfortunately I am already back and writing this piece on my uni. I had an amazing week which was already over too soon. This Saturday I went to visit Palais Royal and bought my new Jérôme Dreyfuss leopard bag (you might have seen this already on my Facebook page here). I also got afterwards a fab Kenzo sweatshirt with the famous eye. Also I added a fabulous Denim & Supply sweatshirt to my collection. Next Friday there will be all the hotspots and new items on my FindMyMusthave.nl blog (you can find the previous one here) Now I am gonna get a lunch and continue my long day at the uni. Stay tuned for tomorrow's from Paris.






H&M Military Jacket / Vogue FNO Tee / Forever21 Sequin Legging / Zara Hat & Boots / Céline Trapeze Bag 

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that outfit! :)

    Liefs
    Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag!! amazing look :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci pour l'article, visité tous les endroits que vous avez décrits. Encore plus d'articles pareils !!! Nous lisons vos messages avec plaisir !!! Bonne chance à toi et merci encore !!!
    https://www.fairedushopping.fr/

    ReplyDelete