Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OUTFIT | My Latest Addiction


As you may know, I'm a serious iPhone case addict. That's why one of my close friends gave me this fab new Chanel perfume case! Besides this, I have a huge addiction for Moschino case (remember my duck and french fries case?). However, when my friend informed me about the new eatable iPhone case from Moschino I couldn't resist.. A ice-cream iPone case! OMG! Did you already check it out? What's your favorite iPhone case let me know!





Lovers & Drifters Club Vest / Massimo Dutti Tee / Zara Leopard Printed Trousers / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud


Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

5 comments:

  1. cute look! super cute Chanel Perfume iPhone Case
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so much! :D Have an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab look! Love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that faux fur waistcoat!
    x

    http://radarmagazine.se/fashionandfcuker

    ReplyDelete